Please use the table of contents on the right to access support related to ZOOM
The pages in this section are to help you get ready for your first ZOOM web conferencing meeting, and participate in any future meetings.
- A web-cam (external or inbuilt) is required if you need to be seen in the meeting
- A headset is strongly recommended to reduce audio issues caused when using inbuilt microphones with your device or with a web camera
- Try to "stay wired" as much as possible. This means that you should choose wired connections compared to cable-free/wireless connections...
- Keep a laptop, computer or device plugged into the power rather than draining the battery, if possible
- Use a broadband Ethernet/network cable instead of a wireless network connection if you are able
- Use a mouse and keyboard with cables instead of using a wireless keyboard or mouse
- If you use a headset and/or microphone, try to use one that plugs in, not a wireless/Bluetooth device