Using One-to-One Space (Dialogue)
1. What is One-to-One space?
This function will allow students to start a private conversation with another user in the same course. The space can also be useful when the teacher wants a place to give private feedback to a student on their online activity.
- Users can attach documents to their dialogue posts
- Students can view a time-stamped history of interaction between themselves and their teachers / tutors within the context of papers.
- Teachers and Students can view time-stamped histories of the interaction between them. Teachers can additionally view interaction histories with all students within a particular paper.
- Users can receive notification of new Dialogue posts via messaging options
For a more thorough overview, plus technical information, see: https://docs.moodle.org/36/en/Dialogue_module#Settings